Tuesday 5 January 2010

MORG IN AN ARGUMENT

'
HERE IN THIS COMMENT THREAD ON ANOTHER WEBLOG.

And here's the original article that comment thread belongs to:

http://bastardoldholborn.blogspot.com/2010/01/ed-balls-brother-is-so-confident-in.html

You'll see it started off as an attempt to recruit a black Zulu member. No, this isn't a call for help - I think my Zulu opponent has left the field in defeat (hahahaha - that's quite normal to a Welshman) ... and I have some general support there from people who are not even party supporters, and some who are. And it was quite a lengthy argument. It ends with my comment about mind-reading - but if Stan returns, I will go back to it.

So do just have a read and find out some of the stuff Morg gets up to when he's not here at home. Be aware though - there is a language warning in place. If you don't like foul language then don't go there. It is what's known as a swearblog, and just as we like to say: "When in Rome, do as the Romans do", so I do my fair share. As I'm an ex-serviceman from back in the days when everyone got beastings, then as you might imagine, my fair share can be pretty impressive. My language fits in with whatever is appropriate where I happen to be.

So you've had your warning.

You'll have to scroll down about half way before I make a showing.

Morg
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That will teach them to mess with Morg,
these clones must be mass produced, we have our share, trolling, in the local WEP, SAD SO AND SO'S.
all puff and wind !

Liked the mind reading crack.

yaz