Sunday 6 December 2009

MORG LIKES MULTICULTURALISM

I was born into a multicultural country, and I'd like it to stay that way.

It's all a matter of definitions though. The multiculturalism I have in mind consists of the English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish cultures.

That's quite multicultural enough for me thank you very much; and for you too I shouldn't wonder.

We are all very close to having the same cultures anyway, and even though we have been united for hundreds of years now, we're still a bit iffy about each other. So how the hell do these stupid politicians think they can import millions of entirely alien people and expect us all to get on like a house on fire? And talking of houses on fire - I'm Welsh so I'm familiar with the concept. Oh yes indeedy. So I predict that there's a lot of that to come within all our cities. And it wont be the English, Welsh, Scots and Irish doing it to each other.

English, Welsh, Scots and Irish. Multiculturalism at its best. The REAL British.

Morg
.

No comments:

yaz