Wednesday 2 May 2012

MIKE WHITBY POLITICAL DISSIDENT



Mike,
What did I tell you when we were at a certain meeting in Wigan(not a political meeting), and the speaker, who shall remain anonymous, told us that if we start reading out the UN Charter on Human Rights to the Police whilst being arrested it would terrify them and they would back off.
At the back of the room listening and watching this was someone called Roger Hayes of the British Constitution Group.
Did I not challenge the speaker and Roger Hayes about the bollocks we were being told. I was expecting Roger Hayes to correct the speaker about the Police and the reading of the UN Charter of Human Rights, but Roger said nothing.
Roger Hayes wants us to follow him and copy his actions in British Courts yet he couldn't or wouldn't correct the speaker about his insistence that our Human Rights will protect us from POLICE BRUTALITY.
Roger Hayes is either working for the State or completely ignorant of the LAW and Police Powers and how they handle arrests.
So much for I'M ROGER HAYES AND I AM USING MY KNOWLEDGE OF THE LAW TO FIGHT BACK AND YOU SHOULD DO WHAT I DO IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT BACK TOO.
Roger Hayes.....your a CHARLATAN, you better be protesting outside the Liverpool Nick that they took Mike Whitby too, and to the speaker ... you were talking complete and utter BOLLIX and owe a few apologies.

Mike Whitby has shot up massively in my estimation. Here is someone who is willing to stand up for his rights and beliefs against political oppression through Police Harassment.
If there were a few more like Mike Whitby maybe Britain would be a better place.

I doubted you once Mike, therefore I owe you an apology and I hope you will accept it ?

No comments:

yaz