Wednesday 21 April 2010

URGENT MESSAGE TO CANDIDATES

I have a template which can be adapted to fit all Wigan & Leigh candidates leaflets.
Our policies are all the same. We all know what is wrong with all parts of our area so let's publicise the deficiencies of both local and central government.
We must let people know that unlike the other parties we are not in it for the money, indeed it costs us.

COME ON YOU HONEST PATRIOTS. LET'S GET THESE THIEVING TRAITORS BACK.

If you e mail I will get you as many leaflets as you can distribute with any local issues on them.
Just let me know as time is short. Give me a day or so and I will get them done.
Ring or e mail me. You know who I am.

1 comment:

Leigh, Lancashire Nationalist said...

Hi Lanky

I'm on to it at this very moment!!

I will be in touch shortly!

yaz