Sunday 15 November 2009

COURT OF PROTECTION

.

Have you heard of this State-run organisation?

I guggest you follow the above link and read it all. It's another one of those things the State would prefer you had never heard of.

Then sometime in the coming week, go to a solicitor and have him make out a LASTING POWER OF ATTORNEY, to ensure that YOU decide who has control over your affairs should you become incapacitated.

It's one of those things which, if you need it, it's too late to get it.

I'll be doing exactly that, this coming week. I will be giving the power to my youngest brother and sister. They know me better than anyone, and know what decisions I would make if I was of sound body and mind and was making said decisions for myself.

It shouldn't take any longer than about half an hour.

If the State would prefer you didn't know about this, then my experience says it's safer for you to know - and act on what you know.

Further info here:

http://www.annaraccoon.com/politics/the-masters-of-lunacy/

Thank you Anna.

Morg
.

UPDATE: You might have to pay to have the form registered and it has to be registered before it can be used (change of rule when Lasting Power of Attorney replaced Enduring Power of Attorney in 2007).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Spot the BNP supporters lol

Roots Video by Bertie Bert Music by Richard Greenfield

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5PnIsPMbv0

Lanky Patriot said...

An excellent video and song Bert, one of the best patriotic songs I have heard.

I'll try and get the CD and encourage others to get them and sell them.
Excellent propaganda and states what we are about.

Thanks for the link.

Charles

Dr Chris Hill said...

I have just seen a BBC film report of Nick Griffin announcing his intention to stand as a candidate in Barking at the next general election; this makes no sense what so ever! Nick griffin is a North West MEP and should be standing in a NW constituency, probably somewhere like Oldham (where he got 16% of the vote in 2001) would be best. If he deserts the region that elected him less than a year ago, that will be seized on by our opponent. They will use it both in the upcoming general election, and at the next European elections, to discredit us in the eyes of the voters.

For the good of the party please think again Mr Griffin.
Chris Hill
(Lancaster)

yaz