Saturday, 6 December 2008

ARRESTS IN NOTTINGHAM

Just a few comments on the arrests in Nottingham.

Firstly, I think we should refrain from judging now, as the accused (we know who they are) have not been proved guilty.

Secondly, I can hardly believe that they released the list but then again I may be naive. But someone did release it and the person had obviously access to it and was therefore a trusted Party member.

I always thought the two accused were decent people and I am sure good nationalists, but have in my opinion been foolish and reckless from the start last year. To give access to our enemies of this sensitive information is the ultimate betrayal.

Personality clashes should NEVER be considered more important than Party unity, ie the Party and its future progress must ALWAYS come first.
If we have issues we should promote them from within and not in a destructive manner.

If the intention in publishing the list was to embarrass the Party hierarchy the collateral damage to some members in sensitive jobs was not considered, and must be seen as a betrayal of former friends who are still working for the nationalist cause but whose jobs could now be put at risk.
If the intention was to hinder the progress of the Party it can only be seen as treachery to the Party and country, as without our Party's progress our country is lost.
No petty disagreement is worth that,and I condemn absolutely this leak.

However if the latter reason has been the intent of the leaker it has backfired spectacularly as membership and support has increased as a result but I am saddened it has come to this.

12 comments:

Anti-gag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anti-gag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anti-gag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anti-gag said...

Both the people arrested are at the moment effectively gagged (by the upcoming court case), and cannot reply to these allegations without risking the wroth of their own solicitor.

I'm sure, when this is all over, there will be far more to this than there appears to be at present. At the moment we should assume those arrested are totally innocent until proved otherwise.

Their silence should not be taken as an admission of guilt, just the result of advice from their legal team.

From
Chris Hill

Leigh, Lancashire Nationalist said...

Setting The Record Straight

"I'm afraid Chris is completely wrong and that is why I feel I must set the record straight. The fact that a handful of 2007 dates were changed to 2008 was just rather a pathetic attempt by those illegally posting the list on the Internet to try to cover their tracks...."

http://www.martinwingfield.blogspot.com/

Anti-gag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anti-gag said...

Dear Leigh Lancashire Nationalist.

Although I did originally think that either the list was, or had been altered to make it look like it was, from July ’08 I now believe these 2008 dates are simply genuine errors. There were almost 13000 names on that list, so half a dozen or so typing errors is not unreasonable. As you suggest had this been an attempt to make the list look like a genuine July ’08 document it really would have been a very pathetic attempt indeed, and I think we can all agree that the people being accused are far more competent than that!

The other question we should all be asking is who had the December 2007 list. Remember Sadie’s computer, along with all other data CD floppy disks etc., were removed from her home by BNP security before she had any idea she was about to be expelled, and I’m dammed sure that all BNP files were deleted before that computer was returned to her. So how exactly did she get a copy of the full December 2007 list? Ok Kenny up in Scotland may well have had a copy, but now this becomes not one single rouge ex-official, but a conspiracy of good people to act out of spite. This story simply doesn’t hold water.

Well that covers the points you make in your comment above. I would like to say more, but out of respect for this excellent local blog I’ll leave it at that.

From
Chris Hill
(Lancaster)

Leigh, Lancashire Nationalist said...

Chris,

The quote from my last posting is actually a small section taken from yesterday's Martin Wingfield blog.

http://www.martinwingfield.blogspot.com/

He has more to say today on the matter!

Anti-gag said...

Dear Leigh Lancashire Nationalist.

OK thanks I'll check the site out.

Thanks again.

From
Chris Hill
(Lancaster)

Anti-gag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anti-gag said...

Dear Leigh Lancashire Nationalist.

Just one other quick point, it has been pointed out to me that during Colin Auty's leadership challenge a few months ago, Colin asked Sadie if she could get him a copy of the membership list, in-order to canvass nominations for his candidature. Sadie told Colin that she hadn't got the membership list, and the reasons that are clear: Sadie's computer (along with all her data CDs etc.), had been removed by BNP security, and all the other officials involved in the December purge had already deleted the membership list from their computers.

Anyone wanting to get back at Griffin for spite would have given Colin the list if they had it, waiting until now (when it actually helps Griffin) simply doesn't make sense.

All the December 6 are effectively gagged, by the current court action, they can't answer these ridiculous allegations. For that reason every fair minded party member must consider them innocent until they are free to speak out and answer these allegations themselves.

From
Chris Hill
(Lancaster)

Councillor John Oddy said...

LLN,
I, like the rest of us, do not know who leaked the list, but surely someone well versed in the use of computers could make it appear that it came from anywhere.
SGs’ computer was removed by security staff, who knows what was taken from it, put into it or ,indeed, if it was used as a “footprint” whilst it was away from her.
It seems slightly strange that the two people most likely to be blamed for such a leak would, in fact, leak it knowing they would be top of the list of suspects. If this leak has been traced to their computer it only makes it more suspicious because surely to do such a deed you would use a public access point such as a library or internet café miles away from your home town.
This story has all the hallmarks of tactics used against the IRA in the 70’s and 80’s when false information was “lost” in regards to IRA suspects who were later topped by their own kind, it was a simple, risk free and extremely effective method of turning them against each other. It would not take the brain of Britain to apply those tactics here, most ex-squaddies of that era would know how and where to do it.
Nobody “gained” from the release of this list but some may gain from the blame of it falling elsewhere.

yaz