Wednesday 20 July 2011

CORRECTION TO DEMOCRACY FORUM

It seems our fame is spreading to the Democracy Forum where our blogs have been quoted.

I would like to comment on this forum and was previously able to so do, but recently I have been obliged to register each day, I don't know why and I can't be bothered with the hassle and now just read the posts, especially as my computer skills are somewhat limited.

One post I saw on the forum yesterday said that we did not allow non members to help us leaflet. COMPLETELY UNTRUE.

We have always been grateful for any help we could get and wives, girlfriends and children of members and many other non members from as far away as Ormskirk have helped us.

It is just a case of Griffin supporters lies or more likely trouble causers who post in order to cause dissent.

It is a pity that we can not have open debate without all this bile and hatred.

We are all SUPPOSED to be nationalists

No comments:

yaz