Wednesday 5 August 2009

I WILL HELP PAY FOR CARAVANS

This is just a reminder that I will pay £20 to anyone forced to pay caravan fees on another site when going to the RWB festival.

We can not allow these anti democratic fascist councils and politicians to beat us and I am doing this to put a bit back into our country that has given me so much.

This offer is not limited to local members. Any member can have this contribution. I will be going to Codnor to make final arrangements in a day or so. I would of course expect evidence of payment to another site so the offer is not abused.

Also I would urge all members to go and take friends to show them what we truly are. Go for the day or week end, whatever you will have a good time where decent company is guaranteed and where patriots from all over the country can meet up for a drink.

I have been going for the last 6 years and it is an event I would not miss, it gets better every year and we must make sure we are not deflected this year.

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!

4 comments:

Leigh, Lancashire Nationalist said...

An absolutely tremendous gesture Lanky!

Thank you.

This will be the biggest and best yet!

"And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountain's green?
And was the Holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?
And did the countenance Divine
Shine forth upon on our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among these dark Satanic mills?

Bring me my bow, of burning gold!
Bring me my arrows of desire!
Bring me my spear, O'clouds unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire!
I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor, shall my sword sleep in my hand
Til, we have built Jerusalem

IN ENGLANDS'S GREEN AND PLEASANT LAND."

Anonymous said...

Lanky,

You are a TRUE Patriot,

Thank You and God Bless,

Both You and Sue.

Some of still care for our Land and Country.

Proud to know You

Dr Chris Hill said...

"Video of the last Wigan meeting"

Chris Hill
(Lancaster)

Anonymous said...

HOW can you watch this and not realise how evil and corrupt

politics are ONLY NICK GRIFFIN

HAS " THE BOTTLE "

TO SPEAK THE TRUTH

THAT YOU
ANTI GAG FOR THE LINK

HOW CAN ANY REASONABLE PERSON FIND FAULT WITH THIS

GOD BLESS NICK A TRUE PATROT AND MAN OF THE PEOPLE.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS

yaz